1. In-House Manufacturing. We currently have the capability to do our screen printing, digital printing, embroidery, sublimation, laser engraving, engraving, etching, and sand carving all in our Waukesha, Wisconsin location. This benefits our customers because the salesperson you’re working with is steps away from the production employees that build your custom order. If you have a question or need to make a change, you can trust that the information will get to the person who needs to know quickly and without error.
2 Quality. Every product that leaves our production warehouse is checked at least twice for spelling, color, design, and item numbers before we contact our customer for pick up or ship the item out. In addition, if you are coming into our showroom to pick up your order, you will be asked to review and check your order with one of our customer service representatives so that we can ensure you’re leaving our store with exactly what you were expecting to receive.
4. Family Owned & Operated. We’ve been family owned & operated for over 45 years, and currently have three generations working in our Waukesha location in all different departments. We consider all of our employees and customers part of the ever-growing Geiger family, and pride ourselves on maintaining a family environment within our showroom and production facility.
5. Fulfillment & Shipping. We have daily pick-ups and drop offs from USPS and UPS and have shipped our products all around the world for our customers. We can ship internationally, to multiple locations, or to your hotel or conference center. We can put a certificate or letter in each box for you and ship out one item to each different employee at their individual addresses, if needed. Just let us know what you’re thinking to make your delivery special, and we’re happy to help you out.
6. Custom Company Webstores. For companies that regularly offer their employees the same customized items, we have the capability to create a custom company webstore for you and your employees. We use your guidance and work together to create an online store with approved logos and products. If you have questions about creating custom company store, please reach out to one of our customer service representatives.
7. The Geiger Guarantee. Geiger Awards & Apparel guarantees the right product, the right way, at the right time—every time. We stand by our product, our work, our employees, and our expertise. If you are still unhappy with the product you receive, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can work with you to make it right. We pride ourselves on the Geiger Guarantee and our customers’ satisfaction.
8. Rush Service. Our standard turnaround time is 5 to 7 business days, which is already much faster than most other recognition companies. However, beyond that, we have been known to get rush orders done as quickly as same-day or next-day. We understand that sometimes it’s just not possible to plan for an event, and we’re here to help. If you need something done in a rush, please call our office and we’d be happy to assist you with your needs by letting you know what items we have in stock and how we’ll work with you to meet your date.
9. Experience & Expertise. We’ve been in the recognition business for over 45 years; since 1972. In fact, our owner and founder, Frank, still works with us each day. This is highly beneficial for our customers, since you have 45 years of wisdom and advice going into your custom orders. We are proud to have been successful for so long and owe our success to our loyal customers, who continually talk about their experiences to others and allow our business to continue to grow.
10. Value. Here at Geiger, we pride ourselves on having extremely competitive prices for your custom products. If you get a quote from another company that you believe is willing to give you the same exact product and the same exact quality for a lower price, please bring us the quote. We’d be happy to review it and let you know if it’s something that we can match or beat.