Job Objectives: Develop and implement strong client relationships which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base. Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Assist in the showroom with product and in-person customers, answering phones, emails, and online chat requests, checkout and pick-up, and other various duties as needed.
- Contact existing customers to discuss their needs.
- Sell consultatively while demonstrating product and process knowledge.
- Make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions we offer based on their needs.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, processes, prices or availability.
- Understanding of quoting and pricing.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to meet deadlines and for shipping of orders.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up in current customer management system.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Resolve customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Establish relationships with end user accounts to assess satisfaction with current Geiger products/services and define future needs.
- Contact existing customers on a monthly basis to identify inactive accounts and assess requirements to reactivate these accounts.
- Develop customer relationships and referrals.
- Develop sales plans for converting opportunities to sales using available resources.
- Participate in strategic planning and work collaboratively in shared accounts with colleagues to continue to define opportunity to maximize account potential.
- Create and conduct effective proposals and bid responses that identify customer’s problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems.
- Gather and submit detailed information for quoting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to customer’s problems.
- Communicate between management and customers to negotiate prices while maintaining profitable margins.
- Build relationships with clients, customers, and coworkers. This job does not require much cold calling.